Recently i've been introduced to a whole new meaning of the word "FRIEND". It's actually just something i've encountered with one of my so call buddy/bro of 17 years. No big deal actually but just disappointment from an old time buddy/bro... .. . I'm not going into details as it's not necessary man, probably a "FRIEND" in need is a friend indeed... ???
Anyway one of my friends ever quoted, "To guage the level/deepness of your friendship is during 白/红事. I seriously beg to differ! So if that's the case, does that means the friendship with this particular friend is very shallow and not deep enough as he didn't even turn up at my Grandma's funeral 2 years ago? Btw, I've known this "FRIEND" for more then 10 years oredi... .. .
Well, the word "FRIEND" is one very difficult word to define... .. . To me there's no dictionary to tell me the real meaning of the word "FRIEND"... .. . Or maybe the word "FRIEND" is just another 6 letter word in the English dictionary... .. .
Sent from my iPhone





0 comments:
Post a Comment