I have a few knots that I'm unable to untie, I was thinking of doing something about it but after talking to my DW I see some light... .. .
Knot no.1: I used to have a reali close buddy that we were reali close, almost to the extend that 1 underwear can 2 people wear... However along the way since 2007 we seems to have some big time misunderstanding that leads to the extend that he tried to harm me in some ways which I only realise much later...
It has been 3 years oredi, we have not spoken since 2007... I wanted to call him and have a good talk with him but I have my reservation... Probably he doesn't even care or give a damn anymore...
Today I have decided to let go and untie this knot, we have all grown up and we have our own life to lead... Whatever in the past had passed, I sincerely wish him all the best in life and hope that he can let go as well if he still can't... .. .
Hey 'Mike', I wish ya all the best in life... .. . Let's move on from here... .. .
Knot no.2: another bro of mine that I reali cares about but he reali pissed me off due to some reasons... I feel that it's kinda like a one sided relationship... We have known each other for almost 17 years oredi man! But it seems to me that only me treats him as my bro but not the other way round...
Whatever reasons it may be, it's ok... No point keeping the anger within... Hey bro, whatever ya doing I wish ya all the best!
Knot no.3 & 4: Nothing much that I can say... As much as I feel that a lot of things can be better managed but it's ok, whatever reasons it may be just let it be... .. . I wish ya all the best in life... .. !
In life there's alwiz alot of happenings, just do the right things and don't owe anyone any explaination... .. .
I care a lot, or probably I care too much... .. .
Remember, what goes around comes around... .. . In short we call it "KARMA"... .. .
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ya're visitor no.
Sam & Dom
(Pic: Honeymoon @Taipei) Started dating since 4 Dec 2003 & Happily married since 25 Jun 2007
PoRkY
Our Furkid - Breed: Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Labels
AbSoLuT.juniors
(3)
Accident
(1)
Apple
(13)
Banking
(1)
cigars
(17)
Crumpler
(2)
Damages
(22)
Dom
(2)
domain
(1)
Family
(34)
Frenz
(9)
Gadgets
(7)
Gaming
(1)
Geylang Serai
(4)
interesting decal
(2)
Makan
(7)
Marketing Research
(1)
Porky
(2)
Run
(3)
Sam+Dom
(14)
Samie
(34)
SG
(26)
SOS
(1)
Travel
(4)
Workz
(2)
ZONE1511
(8)
Blog Archive
My Blog List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment